Shao Jun graduated from the East China University of Political Science and Law with a Bachelors of Laws. He also passed the China National Judicial Examination and obtained the Chinese Lawyer Practicing License in 2003.
Shao Jun has acted as a legal advisor for many private and governmental organizations in China, such as the Yangzhou Weiyang government, Yangzhou Chamber of Commerce, Xin Yu Real Estate Development Co. Ltd, Yangzhou Dongfang Hospital, Jiangsu Guohui financing secured Co. Ltd, Yangzhou CITIC Bank and Yangzhou Baixingyuan Pharmaceutical Co. ltd.
Specializing in Litigation, he was also the Public Prosecutor and Attorney for many criminal and corporate cases as he worked for the Weiyang Bureau of Justice and the Weiyang’s People’s Court in Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China.
His experience in corporate cases include acting as legal counsel for Accor S.A.’s equity transfer in Shanghai, China, handling the assets reorganization of Goldman Sachs and SIG’s sub-companies in China and similarly in handling the POWN Corporation’s share acquisitions in Jiangsu, China, as well as Jiangsu Rothwell Electronic Co. Ltd’s share acquisition in Jilin, China.
He was also awarded the Merit Arbitrator Award by the Yangzhou Arbitrator Association in 2012.
Nationality : Chinese
- East China University of Political Science and Law, Shanghai, China
Bachelors of Laws
- China National Judicial Examination, China
- Chinese Lawyer Practicing License, China
Supreme People’s Court, China
2003 – Present
Professional Experience and Competencies
- Qing Tian Zhu law firm, Attorney, Jiang Su, China
- Yangzhou University, Guang Lin School, Visiting Professor, Civil Law, Jiang Su, China
- Yangzhou Chamber of Commerce, Legal Counsel (Part-time), Jiang Su, China
- Yangzhou Government, Public Attorney, Jiang Su, China
- Weiyang Bureau of Justice, Deputy Director, Yangzhou, Jiang Su, China
- Weiyang Bar Association, Chairman, Yangzhou, Jiang Su, China
- Weiyang Government, Legal Counsel (Part-time), Yangzhou, Jiang Su, China
- Weiyang People’s court, Yangzhou, Jiang Su, China
2012 – Present
2010 – Present
2008 – 2012
2005 – 2010
1992 – 2005
- “Legal Validity of commercial installation without mortgage registration”, Author, Trial Study, Jiangsu People’s Court
- “Role of Civil mediation in Civil Trial”, Author, Yangzhou University Academic Journey
- “Industrial development of Ning, Zhen, Yang Area”, Co-author, Contemporary Economic
- “Study of Social Security Problems in Rural Area of Middle Jiangsu during the Urbanization”, Co-author, Economic Research Guide
Mandarin and English